Kinky Kong and Cavemen!



Ok, this past week has been an odd one! So let's start with the really odd first shall we?


Yep, that's Kinky Kong I have no idea what this is but the title made me laugh so why not right? Well, what I did not know was it is one of those cheep knock off softcore movies so I'm not sure how good it will be but someday I just might watch it. I picked this up at SwapaDvd.com  I know I talk about that site a lot so here is some info. If you have old DVD's or Blu-Rays collecting dust or you just hated them you can trade them away for credits for buying what you want. You know like Kinky Kong! I have been doing it for years only burned once and that was the sites fault, not the trader.



Next up I hit the thrift shop...



When I was 11 the movie Caveman was all the rage "Cocka, pooh pooh, no shit" (pointing at dinsour poop) oh how I loved that movie and at a buck why not I will most likly revist this movie really soon. I picked up Clone Wars just to add to the Star Wars shelf and The Big Red One was sealed plus I like that movie.


Ah yeah Spring Break and Hardbodies! My foray into my teens these movies are dumb but they played a huge part of my youger life and I'm sure the boobs helped. When I read Mills Creek was putting these out I was excited and have been hunting them down for a while now. The odd thing I found them at Wal-Mart of all places. Not so sure what Perfect from 1985 staring Jamie Lee Curtis and JohnTravolta is about really but hey why not. Private Resort tho I will skip that one I did not like it when if first came out.

So yeah I seem to have picked up a ton of Boobie's movie's so not my style so I'm not sure what went wrong. And not horror last week I must see the doctor soon!

3 comments:

  1. LOOOOL kudos on the Star Wars find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am sure you are in for a plethora of fine acting with Kinky Kong. I will be surprised if you make it past the first ten minutes. Let's hope there are some boobs to keep you going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know I'm an odd duck but movies with a ton of boobs just don't do it for me.

      Delete