Mmm Cookies


OK normally I would not do a Bzzagent post here but I feel the need to review these cookies here for you today. (Sorry) So being a Bzzagent your asked to try a new product and let people know what you think. Do you hate to bake cookies but enjoy the taste of homemade? Do you live by a Kroger? If you said yes then read on. 

This cookie is packed with chocolate chips! And I swear you can taste the butter. Just like my grandma use to bake. It's crazy but it's true. I also like that it is free of added preservatives and artificial color. The size of the cookie is not too shabby as well. Almost 2x the size of other chocolate chip cookies. 

You get 8 to a pack and at $2.79 it is a good deal that is sure to please your entire family. The downfall is it's only available at Kroger, Fred Meyer, and Ralph's stores.

Think I'm full of beans well...

I took a box to work with me the other day and everybody liked them. And commented that they tasted like homemade.

I give these bad boy's 4 stars out of 5.

I did not like how much they would crumble at times.

Now my Seven-year-old did not care for them like the taste of the Jewel Cookies better. She felt they had a funny taste. I don't think she likes the crumb's ether.

My three year could not get enough she really enjoyed the flavor.

So there you have. I have a few coupons for $1.00 off if you would like one shoot me an email with your address and I will get them out to you.  

1 comment:

  1. Send me an email at mda4life at yahoo dot com for your coupons.

    ReplyDelete