Is it Baseball season yet?

Well did my first mock draft today I need to get better at this Fantasy Baseball thing I play the guys at work. Finished 3rd last year missing a chance at the tile by a run!

From Yahoo:
Hello,


Thank you for participating in our Live Mock Draft.


Mock draft results for Shoestring Catch 2210448 are listed by round below.



Your Team
1. Matt Kemp (LAD - OF)
2. Ian Kinsler (Tex - 2B)
3. Jose Reyes (Mia - SS)
4. Ryan Zimmerman (Was - 3B)
5. Cole Hamels (Phi - SP)
6. Mike Napoli (Tex - C,1B)
7. Michael Young (Tex - 1B,2B,3B)
8. Ian Kennedy (Ari - SP)
9. Alex Gordon (KC - OF)
10. Jonathan Papelbon (Phi - RP)
11. Drew Stubbs (Cin - OF)
12. Carlos Beltran (StL - OF)
13. Daniel Hudson (Ari - SP)
14. Ichiro Suzuki (Sea - OF)
15. Joel Hanrahan (Pit - RP)
16. Max Scherzer (Det - SP)
17. Chris Carpenter (StL - SP)
18. Freddie Freeman (Atl - 1B)
19. Ervin Santana (LAA - SP)
20. J.P. Arencibia (Tor - C)
21. Jeff Francoeur (KC - OF)
22. Mark Trumbo (LAA - 1B,OF)
23. Lucas Duda (NYM - 1B,OF)

I'm proud of my self I did not draft any White Sox this time around and that has been one of my downfalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment