A city screams in TERROR!



















The Creature Walks Among Us 
1956 | B&W | 76 Minutes | 1.85:1 | NR | Horror | Mono | Universal


Director: John Sherwood

Writer: Arthur A. Ross

Stars:
Jeff Morrow
Rex Reason
Leigh Snowden 

In this third and final Gill-Man feature, the Creature is captured and turned into an air-breather by a rich mad scientist. This makes the Creature very unhappy, and he escapes, killing people and setting fires in the process.


Make sure to watch for the scene when the creature throws Dr. Barton from the balcony, the wire holding him will flash in the light. And if that wire act is not enough watch during the big climax when the creature escapes and begins throwing furniture around you can see the wire attached to the separate pieces!



3 comments:

  1. Well, I guess they thought of everything! He can breathe out of the water now? Hmm... What's to be mad about? I guess if he were a happy, peaceful creature, there wouldn't be much of a movie. :) If I get a chance to watch this one, I'll be sure to look for the wires!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's always been amphibious but he's forced into being strictly an air breather, that's enough to make anyone mad!

      Delete
    2. Justine I will see Svengoolie today and he announce's what he has in store for the new season. I will let you know. I'm not sure that I have seen this one myself but I agree Dex if you take me out of the water to relearn life I would be ticked off as well!! You guys have a great weekend.

      Delete