Witch's Night Out hits DVD

A haunting Halloween Classic staring Gilda Radner & Catherine O’Hara its the store shelves for the first time on DVD this season. This Halloween Special first aired October 28,1978 on NBC. And  later aired on the Disney Channel every year from 1983 to the late 1990s.

It’s a spooky surprise when a witch’s magic wand falls into the wrong hands in this nostalgic Halloween special! A treat for the whole family, this magical animated adventure returns to you just in time to celebrate this spooktacular season!

When a witch hears of a party being held at her haunted mansion, she decides to bring on the fun! Showing off her magical tricks by turning the kids into whatever they want to be for Halloween. However, when her wand disappears the town is turned upside down!

Also on the DVD will be loaded with 9 bonus Hallween Cartoon's and The Witch's Night Out Comic Book (Video?). The following bonus episodes are,





Casper the Friendly Ghost: 
  There's Good Boos To
  Night - The Friendly Ghost 
  Boo Moon
Felix The Cat: Skulls and Sculls
Hoppity Hooper: Ghost
Space Angel: The Ghost and Crystal Mace
Popeye the Sailor Man: Spooky Swabs
New 3 Stooges: Mummies Boys
Meany, Miny & Moe: House of Magic

I'm not sure that I remeber this so should be a fun ride back to the 70's. Witch's Night was produced in Canada and was the sequel to the 1974 special The Gift of Winter. Mill's Creek will street Gift of Winter this Octover. Witch's Night streets September 16, 2014.


5 comments:

  1. Fans check out www.witchsnightout.com for more news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been checking Wal-Mart but can never find it. I know Mills Creek is big at K-Marts I hope to hit one this week. Thanks for the link!

      Delete
  2. Check check amazon, I know you'll find one there. Good luck in your search. And thank you for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my copy from Amazon. Just as good as I remember and glad I can share it with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy there's more to come for all of our kids.

    ReplyDelete