Hi-yo, Silver away!


Remember when I posted about Gigglesnort and how it was part of our Sunday morning ritual? When Sunday morning with dad also meant watching Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels beat up the bad guys. Nothing got my day started with the sound of the Willaim Tell Overture. And who could forget...

Narrator: The Lone Ranger!

[gunshots are fired]

The Lone Ranger: Hi-yo, Silver!

Narrator: A fiery horse with the speed of light, a cloud of dust and a hearty "Hi-yo Silver" - the Lone Ranger!

The Lone Ranger: Hi-yo, Silver, away!

Narrator: With his faithful Indian companion, Tonto, the daring and resourceful masked rider of the plains led the fight for law and order in the early West. Return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear. The Lone Ranger rides again!

My love for Cowboys would stay with forever I still love watching them today.


3 comments:

  1. I never cared for cowboys but I always liked the Lone Ranger. I loved the old B/W TV series too.

    --
    Tim Brannan, The Other Side Blog
    2015 A to Z of Vampires
    http://theotherside.timsbrannan.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw the Lone Ranger on TV but when with only 2 channels we didnt get to see a lot.

    Sean at His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever see the newest movie? If so, did you enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete