The Man Cave over haul.


So I have been working on The Man Cave this week. I read an article on *Gulp* Pinterest about making things out of Pallets. And one person used a pallet for their DVD collection. Well, I work with pallets every day and stumbled onto this one. It was huge and I have well over 500 Horror DVD's so I thought why not give it a shot. Would you believe they all fit and I have room for 20 or so more! and I can still move some big box sets out to put more DVD's in.

So what do you think? Is it silly or pretty cool? It has already changed from the last time I took this picture and the whole cave is getting moved around. The girls and I even went crazy and hooked up almost all of the game systems. I will post more about the cave when I get it done.


The hardest part has been finding places for all the trend and posters. I have moved my VHS about 50 times already I'm no Martha Stewart but I want my collection out to show.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I would never have though of using a pallet as a DVD rack. Nice lookin' man cave (and a great name for a blog, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo, it's a comics shop?

    ReplyDelete