Dead Rising: Endgame Free on Crackle





“Friends don’t let friends go through Z-Town alone.” Journalist Chase Carter and company return to East Mission City to slice and dice their way to the truth in the new trailer for Crackle’s Dead Rising: Endgame, the latest film adaptation of the popular zombie video game series. I still need to play this game dang it! I have owned it since I picked up my Xbox360! And I need to watch the first movie as well but this one looks just as good!

Dead Rising: Endgame will premiere on the streaming network Crackle on Monday, June 20th for FREE! No matter where or how you like to watch, Crackle offers free entertainment on your favorite devices: Roku, Android, Xbox, Apple TV, PS3, iPhone and more. Now, of course, they are Commercial driven that you can not skip but I don't care. In fact, I'm about to stream Kickboxer later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment